Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z

To: "Damien F4AZF" <f4azf@f4azf.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: How Increase 160m power on FL2100z
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 13:08:56 -0400
So i ll do some mods during the week , 1st add some capacitance on the Load
in // to c32 en cie... I ll begin with 470p more and do the test and
increase...

Once ok I ll add some inductance on the 160m circuit with a torroid T-200 +
some 10 turns ,and I ll have to found a place to put inside)>>>

If you are doing work you may as well do it correctly. Adding tank inductance will probably fix the entire problem, plus give you more matching range and sharper tuning. Then you can probably remove capacitance.

73 Tom