Re: Topband: IRC's

To: W3LPL Frank Donovan <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: IRC's
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:42:30 -0400
Frank is correct - unfortunately most postal workers around the globe are
completely uneducated about the proper use of IRCs or make up their own rules.
This is why I much prefer the US $ or even better LoTW!

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.html
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518