Re: Topband: Beverage feedline

To: Timo Korhonen <timo.korhonen@elisanet.fi>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage feedline
From: Bill Wichers <billw@waveform.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:27:57 +0000
The copper clad steel center conductor won't make much difference in terms of
loss on 160m. It is an issue if you will be powering Anything through the coax
(like amps or antenna selection relays) since the dc resistance is higher.

If you need solid copper center conductor rg6 you can get that too - its sold
for satellite systems that run dc on the coax to power the LNB at the dish. It
will generally be more expensive. Solid copper center conductor will be listed
as type BC (bare copper) in the datasheets.

Sent from my iPhone