Re: Topband: TX relays

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX relays
From: "JC" <n4is@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 00:12:25 -0400

Come back when you can actually give an honest and complete answer....for
once...and stop trying to deflect the subjects.
The Topband members would benefit.
<<<

Carl

I really thing you are going too far.  The question was about select a
component to do what it is not supposed to do, those relays  was not
designed for RF, If you want to ask an E. Engineer with decades of
experience to fake a response you want to hear is just unreal.

What do you expect, a live training to explain all you need to know to
understand the answer. It would take 5 years to review college and another
20 years to transfer acknowledgement.

It is like to ask to explain a Duck that can walk, can fly and can swim, all
poorly done, how to do any of it right. The Duck was not designed for that.

Why just not use RF  relay to do the job it was designed for.. just to save
few bucks. so live with that .. However offending an Engineers that took the
time to explain and transfer value information is not honest . I would like
you to know that you are offending all Engineer's on this group and nobody
is getting any benefit of that.

Please reconsider your comments.

Regards
JC