Re: Topband: TX relays

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX relays
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 03:10:29 -0600
Top Band members will benefit from an end to this squabbling that erupts often
'tween you two!

Sheesh - I've been reading the replies from all and have learned quite a
bit....until you, Carl, opted to get  into Tom's face for some miniscule reason
that dips down into the "minutiae of life"!!

Give it a rest, ok????  Tom not answering your petty sniffling over a $10.00
difference 'tween two stinking relays - a tangential topic/subject which has
ZERO to do with the original poster's query - outta be sending you a message,
Carl!

72, Dood.....Jim R. K9JWV