Topband: 160 mts try with LU2DKT

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 mts try with LU2DKT
From: Eduardo Araujo via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:41:01 -0700
Hello topbanders,

                            trying to be ready for CQWWSSB next weekend, I am
planning to go to the station a few days before the contest to get the station
in order, specially the new antennas.

So, in spite of conditions from here are horrible on low bands lately, anyone
woud like a QSO try with LU land? If so, please drop me a note directly and If
it would be on CW, It would be a very low speed, no more than 10wpm

I will be ready for the try starting probably on this Tuesday night, and once
there, my access to internet will be highly limited to a few per day till the
day of the contest where it will be none.

Regards to all...... Eddie, LU2DKT