Re: Topband: KP1

To: "'Herbert Schoenbohm'" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KP1
From: "Charlie" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:50:03 -0400
I surely agree, Herb! Although, putting up a field of Beverages would be a
lot of work for an expedition! I might opt for a few terminated loops or one
that could be rotated! That's what they used on the FO0AAA expedition a few
years back (a KAZ terminated loop designed by ON4UN) - and it worked very
well!!

I expect it will be lots of fun!!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV