Re: Topband: KP1

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: KP1
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:59:17 -0400
Sorry I sent the wrong link for the Navassa lighthouse.

This is the best shot I have found so far.

http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/userfiles/file/IBAs/CaribCntryPDFs/navassa.pdf

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ

On 10/23/2014 6:44 PM, Charlie wrote:
Wow!!  That was a HUGE RX antenna project, Milt!! My hat's off to you!! I'm
sure it was worth it!  I and the rest of the DX community surely appreciate
your dedication and your hard work!!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV