Re: Topband: New RF interference killing RX at my QTH

To: "Goldtr8 \(KD8NNU\)" <goldtr8@charter.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New RF interference killing RX at my QTH
From: Agelos-SV3RF via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:55:28 -0800

Dear Don, and Topband community,
Very interesting topic.

I suffer also from some noise the last period, and I decided to try to find
where it comes from.I found on e-bay

an vintage RDF Radio direction finder and I am preparing for my efforts.My
problem is that the sense antennas have been replaced (it has 2).
I have no schematic digramm or any information about this receiver.
The question is: Is the LENGTH of the sense telescopic whip antenna CRITICAL ?
I am almost sure the owner before used what he found available.

And just in case someone of you own such a radio this is it.
DIRECTION  FINDER RECIVER  Japan Military Radio Club Ham Radio
I found this radio also under some different brand names, one I remember
AquaGuide-705.
Any information about this radio is wellcome to my PM.
73,
Agelos SV3RF

DIRECTION  FINDER RECIVER  Japan Military Radio ...
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo