Topband: spotlight propagation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: spotlight propagation
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:26:32 -0500
hello milt,

yes, i am very aware of "spotlight propagation". it is to this end that i have
been working closely with Dr. Herman Wolfgang Amadeus Funkelmunster (Dr. Funk
for short) of the University of Arizona. he is the chair of applied radio
sciences and child psychology.

his new invention, HFCF (harbor freight Chinese flashlight) antenna array
proves to achieve the 160 meter spotlight propagation that we have been trying
to replicate for many years now. his aim was to communicate with his mother
(passed) in Munich, Germany and we believe that he has a proven success.

it was with great fortune that the Harbor Freight company offered a free 24 LED
flashlight with any $20 purchase before Xmas. all of my friends and family
(number undisclosed) took advantage of this offer and the antenna array has
been constructed.

team N7DD (N7DD/W8TK) welcomes the challenge of the CQ WW 160 meter multi
operator contest.

we are very scared of your new antenna array as we are also very scared of the
antennas of N7JW and W7RH. may the best team win. unbelievable efforts on your
antennas guys!

 VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

73,
larry