Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: No 160m contest for me this year
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 08:13:54 -0700
Rodents and wildland fires are good reasons why the bottom section of all guy wires should be steel, not synthetics.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 01/21/2015 08:05 AM, Jim Garland wrote:
Rodents chewed through a set of kevlar guy lines for my Spiderbeam 26m
vertical while I was out of town last week. Down came the vertical, which
broke into three pieces, and when the guy lines fell to the ground, the
rodents ruined them all. Looks like I'm off 160m for the winter. It will be
a big job to reinstall everything. Hope I can get replacement sections for
the broken Spiderbeam pole.

Jim W8ZR