Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers

To: ws6x.ars@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:33:09 -0500
On 2015-02-03, at 2:11 PM, Jim - WS6X wrote:

> Say what you want to about KK6ZM. In my opinion, K1N shot himself in the
> foot when he didn't follow his own in instructions.
>
> Jim, WS6X

Hi Jim,

That has to be CARDINAL SIN #1 if you're a DX-peditioner, as it's YOU who calls
the shots, and sets the sequence of events that might unfold, based upon YOUR
actions & directives...

It only encourages behaviour as was earlier noted. Chaos & "lawlessness" is the
price to be paid by all for such a lack of due diligence...

Maybe they should have a list of "Pre-Historic DX-Pedition Operations" in QST,
besides one reserved for stations that want to get into the log sheets...!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ