Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 17:42:29 -0400
Unfortunately there are so many free tools online like Tor Bundle and Vidalia Onion (torproject.org) available that provides you an your IP adress by providing anonymity or many hundred of different locations you wish to *appear* to be originating from. This service was also to provide a degree of freedom for persons blogging from totalitarian countries from retaliation by repressive governments.

I also agree with Tom that the saga made out of the "aggressive calling",( a term that KH6IJ, Nose coined and once sent me a letter admonishing me for continuously calling him to work my first KH6 on TB over a half century ago) that under the circumstances way to much was made out of nothing. George AA7JV should be on island today with specialized antennas. If he can't work real JA's from Navassa then I am not sure anyone else there could. If there is a SW skew opening to JA he will work hundreds on 160 that a really in Japan.

Herb, KV4FZ