Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:47:47 -0600
It's actually worse than that, Jim. One doesn't even need a K3/0. All you
need is a computer and an internet connection.

RHR's advertising is aimed at the simplicity of it all -- "$99 and you are
on the air!", "We will literally have you on the air within minutes of
signup!". Interestingly, the advertising even suggests that RHR isn't even
real ham radio -- "For those who want a more 'authentic' radio experience,
you can connect with a K3/0/10/100-Mini!".

- Larry K5RK