Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N
From: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:10:10 -0600
Tom - Fair enough. I'll confess I don't know how this is controlled but
since your station, the W8JI station is one of the RHR Premium stations
that RHR subscribers can pay to use I will take it at face value that all
is well.

I am very curious though (seriously) if you, as the station owner, are
aware when someone is using your station via a remote connection and if
you, as the station owner, knows who that individual is??

The answer to that question may help clear up some of the misunderstanding
that exists regarding controls related to remote operation.

73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org