Re: Topband: K1N On Line Log

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N On Line Log
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:32:43 -0500
Hi, Jim

Well, it was a bit of a wait, but all 6 of my QSOs are back online now,
including 160.  I also got 'em on 80 and 160 - but - wonder of wonders - I
wkd 'em on 160 fairly quickly on 160 with my 80m GP that, at the moment has
only one radial! I've been off the air for a while struggling with a bout of
MS - that's better now. My antennas are a mess and need some work and my
beat-up old antenna tuner  needs some repairs also. So, I'm a happy camper
and glad that Navassa is close and the path loss is not so bad!  Glad the
logs are back on line! With the zoo of packet-rat tuners and the deliberate
jammers, it's nice to get log confirmation online - but of course we didn't
have that in the old days of "hunt & pounce" and paper logs!

Glad your Qa are back online!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV