Re: Topband: K1N On Line Log

To: "'Tom Haavisto'" <kamham69@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N On Line Log
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 10:27:29 -0600
If an insurance Q prevented an operator using a RHR superstation from making
a QSO I would be more than delighted.
DXing is a sport, a competitive sport.  There are winners and there are
losers.  Maybe I am out of touch with some modern philosophies that want to
make everyone a winner.
For you 'city folks' we farmers have a saying.  You make hay when the sun
shines.  I don't get the propagation that stations to the south get.  So
when propagation shines on me, I am going to use it to my advantage.

Doug