Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers DX Expedition finances

To: "Dragoslav Balaban" <dado@prijedor.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers DX Expedition finances
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:48:02 +0100
Dado Hi:)

Jim is right. Whenever we talk about figures/numbers, they have
different meaning from "ethics".
Regarding ethics, jeez that is such a broad subject, that broad, that i would not
dare to start it....

I understand your concern, but this is utterly wrong to expect that someone
would pay my pleasure....as i said previously, there are no free lunches...

So we better stop brag about it, and contribute to group of brave
operators and it's supporters...

73's Nermin S58DX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dragoslav Balaban" <dado@prijedor.com>