Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project

To: "'Doug Renwick'" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 18:34:56 -0500
I haven't bothered with it, Doug. I see it mostly as an "exercise in
futility". The "cops" never ID, and the MOST TROUBLESOME QRM  is from
"packet-rats" seeing the spots and then tuning up interminably on to he DX
QRG - of course they never ID either - and they are too lazy and
inconsiderate to move off the DX QRG to tune up!! :(

73,
Charlie, K4OTV