Re: Topband: K1N 5,399 q's on 160 M

To: "'GeorgeWallner'" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>, "'jon jones'" <n0jk@hotmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N 5,399 q's on 160 M
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:45:04 -0500
True, George1

Those were excellent times for 160, 80 and 40m and worked well for me!
There's a lot to be said for keeping an eye on the daylight map and "being
where the competition isn''t! My 160 antenna has been down for a few  years,
but I had a very easy 160 QSO with K1N using the remnant of my 80m GP with
only one radial!

Great job! Thanks!

73.
Charlie, K4OTV