Re: Topband: Which is best for copying the weakest DX - DSP or the ear-b

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Which is best for copying the weakest DX - DSP or the ear-brain combo?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:35:23 -0700
And - do not underestimate the ability of your brain to act as a CW
"filter".

When I was doing EME on six meters (using CW) - I found using SSB
bandwidths made it easier to copy the weak signal.

You can hear a few recordings of EME signals with SSB bandwidths here:

http://www.kkn.net/n6tr/sixeme.html

73 Tree N6TR