Re: Topband: Low noise preamp suggestions?

To: "Robert Fanfant" <rfanfant@hotmail.com>, " topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Low noise preamp suggestions?
From: "GeorgeWallner" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:30:45 -0500
Robert,

Gary, KD9SV, has designed an amplifier specifically for these low gain RX antennas. It is being sold by DXengineering.

George,

AA7JV

On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 22:54:54 -0800
 Robert Fanfant <rfanfant@hotmail.com> wrote:
I’ve have built another TX3A.com DHDL antenna and am in search of a wide band low-noise preamp. My current custom built preamp has a 23db gain figure , as well as built in RX signal limiter , but I am unable to purchase a second unit from the manufacturer.

Any recommendations for a high quality, low noise, broadband unit? I have found a source for an external RX signal limiter and can purchase that separately.
-rob N7QT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10