Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>, "'Donald Chester'" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:05:46 -0600
I had one of those Owls too.
It took several months for me to figger out why there were so many dead
birds laying on the ground with huge grins on their beaks.
It was easier to work in the garden than sweep up them birds.
The owl joined the birds....but without a grin.
My wife laughed so hard that for a while I thought I was gonna have to fling
her in the can with them birds....
And the owl.

73

David Harmon