Re: Topband: adding another inverted l to the existing

To: james soto <kp2bh@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: adding another inverted l to the existing
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 10:06:58 -0500

Hi Jimmy,

Perhaps another solution could be to add an 80m (coaxial) trap to the 160m inverted L. I used this approach when I lived on a small city lot in SC with only a single useful tree. This allowed me to use the same supports, radial field and wire for 80 and 160 meters.

73,
--Alex KR1ST

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 7:32 PM, james soto via Topband <