Re: Topband: DX on 160, was: Topband QRP WAS

To: Mark Lunday <mlunday@nc.rr.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DX on 160, was: Topband QRP WAS
From: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 18:24:47 -0500
:::: Thanks Mark. I may have overstated it's bandwidth. It does however play well up to 1.9 (2:1)
, and happily, my amplifier (AL82) seems to match fairly easily.
I also did not mention that so far I have only put out 5 radials....my goal was to eventually get out at least 25 and more if I can in the spring, but it's tedious even with the little power trencher I bought for the purpose.
BILL K4OWR