Re: Topband: 4SQ around tower

Subject: Re: Topband: 4SQ around tower
From: Rudy Bakalov via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:53:50 -0500
Greg,

Thanks for the great reminder! The chapter does in fact describe exactly what I
have been planning. It also gave me the most important piece of information- as
long as the tower is grounded, which is the case, it has no impact on the 80m
4SQ. The trees will be happy as I don't have to make extra room for the 4SQ

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.