Re: Topband: rohn insulators

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: rohn insulators
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:43:33 -1000
20 mins work with a 5.00 fibre glass rod spun in a lathe,
sort of grossly overpriced exaggeration of a Rohn insulator.

I believe there is a slight misrepresentation here. I've never seen these in any Rohn catalog. Rather than calling them Rohn 25 tower insulators, I think they are better described as insulators for Rohn 25 tower.

73, Roger