Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?

To: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?
From: "Jim F. via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 20:39:41 +0000 (UTC)
A QRPers secret !
An experienced QRPer is frequency agile and so can avoid QRMand makes calls
usually + or -  QRM  from a stated frequency.
We are used to high powered stations not hearing us and calling
CQ on top of a QSO and learn to send a
  "U2"  or a "D2"  etc... and avoid the QRM.
Once while running a QRP net two booming stations came on
frequency for their usual sked..One sent...  Don't worry, there is some sort of
QRP activity going
on but you are 599 and they don't bother you a bit.
Great fun,
Jim / W1FMR