Re: Topband: A brief Boring report

To: "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, "'160'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: A brief Boring report
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:06:16 -0600
One of my Elmers was Norm Koch K6ZDL (SK).....a true CW expert who looked
like a Marine Corps recruiter picture.
I observed him operate CW many times on 80 and TB.
He helped many of us new guys learn high speed CW back in the late 50's and
early 60's.
I mention this because Tree said a certain callsign tickled his ear......it
tickled my ear as well.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ