Re: Topband: Commercial 160 antennas?

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Commercial 160 antennas?
From: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 14:06:45 -0500
*:::: Understand that even for the top set of guys they are not insulated till 17' from the tower. Insulating the others will not be all that easy for this once very agile 72 yo who put the tower up all by myself 7 years ago. Maybe change to Phillystran? I will also need more specific instructions on the hookup....Don't I need something called an "Unun" balun?** **The radials will also be tough cause the tower is on the edge of some very overgrown property that would be a nightmare to move around in. **
BILL K4OWR
*