Re: Topband: K1BB

To: anthony.scandurra@gmail.com, Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K1BB
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 08:43:08 -0600 (CST)
Gary:

     I second Tony's recommendation about Jeff's book.  Lots of info on Topband
for the beginner.  Welcome aboard.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

On 01/05/16, Anthony Scandurra wrote:

Gary,

If you want to read more about Stew W1BB and expand your knowledge on the
history of 160, you would be hard pressed to beat this book by Jeff, K1ZM.

http://www.amazon.com/DXing-Edge-The-Thrill-Meters/dp/0872596354

73, Tony K4QE