Re: Topband: Strange propagation

To: w5un@wt.net, carlluetzelschwab@gmail.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Strange propagation
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 07:26:47 -0500
That is NOT ALL true,  SOME stations are indeed other hams' stations and they
get a piece of the action based on what the monthly draw of revenue on the
station.  However, MANY and the majority of the sites are owned by them.  They
buy property all over and set up these stations.  SO NOT ALL by any means are
other hams' stations.

 I don't know whose actual station that is - but I'm sure it is someone's