Re: Topband: Strange propagation

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Strange propagation
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 15:27:05 -0500
Lets face it, the RHR guys take out sizeable ads in QST often times full page
ads and so it would be shooting themselves in the foot if they in any way went
against RHR.  SO they did the next best thing and left it up to the individual
to decide what is moral or ethical for them.  If someone gets DXCC honor roll
using that system, good for them but it doesn't hold water to me.  But I would
in no way condemn the RHR system.  They provide a service that is in demand and
they make n honest living from it.  They work really hard putting up towers on
a regular basis not to mention maintaining it all.  They make an honest living.