Re: Topband: strange propagation

To: w8ji@w8ji.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: strange propagation
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:03:39 -0500
Thanks Tom  and to add to that this is what I received from Ray just a few
minutes ago

Stations are not licensed, individuals are, all ops on RHR are the control
operator. Its no different than I going to your station in person and operating
using my call sign, the FCC views the remote technology as a long microphone
cord. Furthermore, the ARRL has looked into the legality and published in QST
http://www.remotehamradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/RHR-ARRL-REVIEW.pdf