Topband: K5P signal strength

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K5P signal strength
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:06:05 -0000
And what should they be working, in the hour before Western EU SR,  JA No,
USA No.  Give us a break, or do I have to break yet another USA pile up for
a new one.  Just because an area of the World is audible does not mean they
should be worked all the time. Some areas will be there a long time whilst
EU will get a bare few hours at best.  73 Clive GM3POI

On Fri,1/15/2016 6:11 AM, Les Kalmus wrote:

> It's bad enough they were working JA's during this morning's opening

As promised, they were on at their sunset (around 0800Z) with a great
signal, a fine op, and hearing well. There was an instant pileup, and I
heard them working those with better stations east of the Mississippi.

 From my QTH near San Francisco, I worked them with 5W. That path is roughly
like W1 to western EU.

73, Jim K9YC