Re: Topband: CQ 160 CW Contest

To: mstangelo@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ 160 CW Contest
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:44:51 -0500
Hi Mike.

To clarify;

The rule for allowing remote receivers is for Single Op ASSISTED only.
It does not matter what power level you use.
Multi Ops CANNOT use remote receivers. Single operator Unassisted CANNOT
use remote receivers. Power levels do not matter.

There is no separate listing for LP or QRP in ASSISTED.
All power levels are listed together in the ASSISTED category.
If you use the DX Cluster, skimmers or any spotting assistance you are
ASSISTED (except Multi-ops). If you use a remote receiver you are ASSISTED.

73, Andy N2NT
Director CQ160 Contest