Re: Topband: Summer in the Northern Hemisphere

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Summer in the Northern Hemisphere
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:35:52 -0600
Take a look at this quote from
http://www.wondermondo.com/Best/World/ExtremeWeather.htm :

"Catatumbo Lightning - most persistent thunderstorm -- Venezuela, Zulia
The most persistent and most spectacular thunderstorm in the world is
Catatumbo Lightning. This is nearly continuous thunderstorm with up to
20,000 flashes of lightning per night, seen 140 - 160 nights per year and
lasting approximately 10 hours long. It produces approximately 10% of
tropospheric ozone in the world."

Aren't we glad that we live so far away from that awful place? :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com