Re: Topband: Am I the only one in step?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Am I the only one in step?
From: Henk PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:11:03 +0100
Dont forget in R1 there are still countries which have only 1810-1850.

As long as we dont get the full band it will be a discussion point every time.

I do listen a lot on 160m. I know only of 2 contests where the CW band is not usable: CQ160 and CQWW. Other contests keep the SSB higher in the band.

I made 25 qso's last weekend and stayed away from 160m. Lot of other nice things to do.

73 Henk PA5KT