Re: Topband: K1FZ ground rod difficulty

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1FZ ground rod difficulty
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:34:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike,

Yes, I meant use of XELEDOP to measure the patterns of arrays
of Beverage antennas. The results of XELEDOP measurements
of the patterns of a large electrically steerable array of 220 foot
Beverages used from about 7-30 MHz were never published.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer by failing to clarify that the XELODOP
reference was for pattern measurements of a log periodic antenna.

73
Frank
W3LPL