Re: Topband: Working Europe

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Working Europe
From: Mike DeChristopher <mfdechristopher@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:33:45 -0400
Guy said:

>There is the issue of when people are actually listening on 160. *Sounds*
dead because no one is there.

...AND THEN there is the issue of when people *can* actually listen; by
that I mean, they have a decent rx antenna at their disposal.

I've noticed quite a few locals (W1) with increasing interest in 160. The
low-space rx antenna options out there are attracting interest. This is
good. Bring on the minimum.

Mike N1TA

Message: 3