Re: Topband: ET7L NOT VALID

To: Frank Davis <fdavis@nfld.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ET7L NOT VALID
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:53:37 +0300
Frank,
Being asked by ET7L crew, I have personally sent the scanned documents to ARRL
Hq on on June 30!
This includes their ham license which, actually, is the part of their work
permit-agreement issued by the Ministery which is, as I understand, is powerful
enough to authorise ham radio operation from ET.
The ET7L crew, in fact has been trying to get in touch with ARRL on the matter
in July, but got no response from Newington, their QSL manager US0LW said.
Frankly, this situation reminds me the 7O1YGF one.
Best regards,

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies