Re: Topband: 160 meter starter antennas

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 meter starter antennas
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:19:29 -0700
If people were working and logging V63KS, they weren't really copying him. He's signing V633KS. He came up out of the noise (and the noise from the east died with the rising sun) and I worked him about 15 minutes after SR in Tucson. 579 on my starter antenna, inverted-vee, apex at 45 feet, ends about 6 feet:-)

N7WS