Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:59:19 -0500
update:  I just received an email, perhaps a canned response from DX
Engineering telling me they won't give me a schematic.  In addition,
rather than work with me to find the problem, they only offer their
repair service.   I am very disappointed in this after spending over
$1000 over the past two years on the Pro-1B loop antennas.  I guess
this means no one has a schematic so I'll just have to signal trace.
If this is a business decision, I think it is a poor one.
It certainly gives one pause about future purchases.

73

Rob
K5UJ