Re: Topband: Plasma TV noise

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Plasma TV noise
From: Ed Stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:48:55 -0600
5 Years ago my Mr. gadget neighbor bought a new 70 inch Plasma TV , I ask why a Plasma ? he told me the picture was so much better

On 160 the interference seems to only be between 1837 to 1842 , so I guess I'll not be working any WSJT.

My Hi-Z RX4 SQ was 300ft from his house ! This past summer I installed an 8 Circle @ 700ft away . This made a big difference, the interference is attenuated, mostly hear it when beaming his way . Now I'm closer to the neighbor west of me . Hope he doesn't buy a Plasma .

Ed N5DG