Re: Topband: Inv L Config

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inv L Config
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 23:38:31 -0700
I just went over the RBN data for W0MU spots on Dec 3 and Dec 4. Dec 3rd I had a top loaded Cushcraft MA-160. Dec 4th Inverted L about 50ft vertical and the end pointing northish and going up toward 60 to 65 ft in trees.

The only DX that spotted me was on the 4th PJ2T. Other than that I can find no great improvement in the data other than I was not calling CQ very much on the 4th

I wish I could have them both up at the same time but they share the same radial field.

W0MU