Re: Topband: DX Propagation long path is getting strong this season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DX Propagation long path is getting strong this season
From: "Larry - K1UO" <k1uo@tds.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 15:05:52 -0500
A couple of us in Maine also worked Joe WL7E this morning but the LP direction
was closed for us.  Instead, Joe was worked via the conventional NW path for me
with the HI-Z array.  There was some slight copy to the West direction but I
attribute that to pattern overlap on the vertical RX array.   So far this
season we here in the NE area have had very limited and short openings of any
kind to the SSW or even the SSE LP to Asia at our SS.