Re: Topband: P.O.A.

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: P.O.A.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 11:06:34 -0400
Hi Barry,

Very early on, I decided that any valid personal QSO, would have to be made not only by me, but using my own station. This decision has kept me off the air for long stretches of time, and that was, and still is, fine with me. I don't have a problem with those thinking differently.

We're all bound to obey the rules (the ones issued from our capitals), and operate ethically, after that, we are free to set our own goals and expectations.

As the saying goes: if you are not having fun, you are not doing it right. :^)

73 de Vince, VA3VF