Re: [CQ-Contest] The Stew Perry TopBand Contest is Nearly Here.

To: Lew Sayre <w7ew@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Stew Perry TopBand Contest is Nearly Here.
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:02:41 -0500
Lew,

We hope using of online real score board wouldn't be considered as a
spotting network assistance.

If so we have prepared a score board for the Stew Perry contest:

https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=91

We've tested it last November during the PreStew. It works good. We believe
using of real score board could make StewPerry competition much more
exciting. We provide instant qso/mult/score rate tools and a highest rate
Q/h number is calculating constantly after a first competition hour.

73 es HNY!

Victor
VA2WA

The https://contestonlinescore.com team