Re: Topband: WebSDR Cheating.

To: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: WebSDR Cheating.
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:27:38 +0000
We always point new hams at WebSDR for a taste of HF. Can't give a callsign
if you aren't licensed yet.

How do you even regulate this sort of thing as well? Plenty of hams toss up
an SDR at home and have it streaming when they aren't using their antennas
for other things. It'd be playing wackamole with people that may not even
care about contesting.

Sean WA1TE