Re: Topband: Straws in the Wind ....A 160m Dx'ing Sea Change is Upon us!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Straws in the Wind ....A 160m Dx'ing Sea Change is Upon us!
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:54:06 -0700
I've "made a contact", if you want to call it that, with that robot twice now.  That's about the only use I have for FT8; making contacts that shouldn't count for anything, although, I think ARRL accepts them for the grid chase thingy.

Wes  N7WS

ps. At least it didn't send me a text via JTAlert telling me what to send next, as happened on a "QSO" with some west African station.